Considering Selling your Richmond Hill, Hinesville, Pooler or Savannah Home?
If you are selling your home, it doesn’t have to be a stressful experience. Listing a Richmond Hill home begins with choosing the right Realtor who will ensure that you receive the best return on your investment. Keller Williams Realty has been selling Richmond Hill homes for years and our focus on service will take the pain out of your home sale. We will walk you through the process from the initial consultation to the closing deal. Repeat business is the key to our success, so we will stand by you!
Not everyone selling real estate is a Richmond Hill Realtor. Our agents have gone the extra mile to ensure your sale. As your agent, we will:
- Compare your home’s value to your neighbors and provide you with a complete comparative market analysis.
- Provide you with a detailed, comprehensive plan outlining how we will use the Internet and local media to sell your home.
- Ensure maximum exposure of your home to as many qualified buyers as possible.
- Assist you in staging your home to generate curb appeal and ensure the highest price for your property.
- Help you obtain offers and negotiate the best deal possible.
- Work with you to find your next home, providing answers about the local market area, the local economy, schools, neighborhoods and more.
Recent Home Sales
Would you like to know what the homes on your street are selling for? Use HomeRadar.com to find out the sale prices of homes in your neighborhood. It’s free of charge! You can also opt for a more detailed analysis of your home’s value.
You Can Get the Highest Price for Your Home
Your Richmond Hill Realtor can help you get the highest prices possible for your home by emphasizing curb appeal. It will increase the number of people who notice your home and take your flyer instead of just driving by. We’ve been selling Richmond Hill homes for a long time and can offer you a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home.
Your Richmond Hill Realtor can also give you tips on how to stage your home. The longer potential buyers stay in your home, the more likely they are to make you an offer! Proper staging can help you present your home in the most effective manner.
Listing a Richmond Hill home with Keller Williams Realty will increase your potential for a sale.
Here are the Closing Costs You Can Expect:
- Title insurance fees based on the sales price of the home.
- Broker's commission full-service fees will cost between 5% to 7%.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are expenses that you will pay for selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year vary and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all negotiable fees between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees These are sometimes the seller’s responsibility and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees are sometimes generated from costs associated with correcting problems detected during the home inspection.